Ir al contenido principal

Galeno: The father of the pharmacy

Hello everyone today I will talk about an influential character from the career of chemistry and pharmacy. Galeno of Pergamo also known as Claudius Galenus He was one of the most important and influential medical researchers of the ancient age, also, his views dominated European medicine in various disciplines such as anatomy, physiology, pathology, neurology and also is currently considered the father of pharmacology. Demonstrated kidney and bladder functions. He demonstrated that blood circulates through the arteries, and not air (as Erasistratus and Herophilus thought). He also attached great importance to the methods of preserving and preparing drugs, the basis of the current pharmaceutical pharmacy. The Galénica Pharmacy is one of the Pharmaceutical Sciences that is in charge of transforming the drug and active ingredients into drugs that are easy to administer and that provide an adequate therapeutic response. Personaly, I think that Galeno is the most important character in today's modern pharmacy, since he studied pharmacy medicine as individual sciences, and his scientific principles are still used today. Therefore, part of the way drug preparation is carried out and its foundations we owe to Galeno. Well, with this I say goodbye until next time



Comentarios

  1. hello i agree with you, he is the father of the pharmacy and he laid the groundwork. He even had his own pharmacy that is very cool! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, is a very interesting information for me, I honestly didn't know him

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that thanks to Galeno we are studying this career that we like so much

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Really he's the father of pharmacology, he continued with relevance in the pharmacology 15 centuries after his dead.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. woow, I had heard a little bit about Galeno, but I didn't know what a great contribution it made! Thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: my autobiography

Hello, my name is Elena, I was born in santiago in 1998, so i am 21 years old. I have lived all my life in the commune of quilicura, and that is where i studied in the novo mundo school and Santiago Quilicura School until i finish seundaries studies. I'm currently in my third year studying Chemistry and Farmacy i  te university of Chile. When I entered my first year I made a great group of friends, there were 10 of us, but with throughout the course there are some who are no longer there, that's sad but I hope that in time they will find what they really like. However, everyone has made the time at university more entertaining, since there are times when it is very difficult to stay motivated. Part of my free time is being with my boyfriend, I also like to read and I do it whenever I can, but in months of study it is difficult. I also sometimes do sports, for physical and mental health. well, I say goodbye, greetings to all.

A photograph that I like

Hello everyone, this time I will write about a photograph that I really like. The photo I chose is from when I was a scout, I was in one of the most beautiful camps I have ever had, as it was very entertaining and emotional, we enjoyed it with my friends. This camp was on the beach of Las Cruces, on land that was very close to the beach. In the photo we were on our way to the beach and at that moment, the camp organizer took this photo that is at sunset with my best friends. It has been a few years since I have attended a scout, because I do not have enough time for university, but I like to see the photographs of that time since they remind me of how good it was. Well I say goodbye, until next time